UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON (UK)
Latests news & events
- Management of cardiac fibrosis is the largest unmet medical need in heart failure Cardiac fibrosis in heart failure.
- The effect of different anaesthetics on echocardiographic evaluation of diastolic dysfunction in a heart failure with preserved ejection fraction model
- CRUCIAL held its kick off meeting in Brussels on 20 February 2020
- Research into mutual causes of heart failure and vascular dementia
- KU Leuven leads €6 million research project on heart disease and dementia